We’re currently looking for a helpful, happy and hard working Junior User Experience/Graphic Design person to join our growing team and help us provide first class relationships with our customers.
At the moment our hours are Mon-Friday 9.00 – 5.00 in our head office at S9 4WJ.
You will be a creative, outstanding experience designer with the ability to deliver fresh thinking to create awareness and engage customers. You will be both conceptual and able to deliver pixel perfect web ready designs.
All candidates should be able to provide evidence of the right to work in the UK indefinitely.
Strictly no agencies
What you’ll be responsible for:
You will be expected to deliver an exceptional experience for Approved Food users across all channels including website, emails, mobile apps and online and offline marketing communications.
You will not only deliver exceptional design work but also have a good understanding of what makes a great user experience.
You will create layouts and design features for the company’s website and support the marketing team across the different touch points , including banners, landing pages and offline material as well as take part in the creative / conceptual phase to create outstanding design and user experience across Approved Food.
What we’re looking for in you:
- We want up-beat, smiley people with a can-do attitude. You’ll also need to be self motivated, calm under pressure and positive about change
- A strong online portfolio with preferable E-commerce experience
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, grid systems and layout
- Fluency with Adobe Suite – Photoshop and illustrator
- A solid understanding of the technical abilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Be able to take ownership of projects independently
- Ability to understand brand consistency and follow branding guidelines
- Excellent understanding of user experience / interaction design
How to apply:
If you’re still interested and you believe you can make a real difference at Approved Food then please send links to your CV and online presence to email@example.com. Please include links to any of your public social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest or anything else you’d like to share.