Fancy a Mexican Night?
Buy the ingredients: Santa_Maria_AF
- 1 onion
- Santa Maria Spicy Refried Beans 215g (2 for £1.50)
- Mincemeat (Approved Food meat for a week hamper, £15)
- Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix 28g (59p)
- Santa Maria Chilli Explosion Grinder 80g (£1.99) or Santa Maria Red Hot Chilli Flakes 32g (89p) (optional)
- Santa Maria Taco Shells 135g, 12 shells (£1.49)
- Santa Maria Salsa 300g (99p) or Santa Maria Hot Salsa 300g (£1.00)
- Cheese, grated
- Lettuce, washed and cut up
- Sour cream
Dice an onion and cook in a little oil till soft but tender. Add the mincemeat and cook till browned over. At this point, add the seasoning mix and chilli flacks if you like. Once the mincemeat is cooked add the refried beans and cook for 5 minutes. While the beans cook add the taco shells to the oven and heat as described on the packet. Grate the cheese and wash the lettuce.
Time to plate up, get one taco shell and spoon on the meat mixture followed by cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Serve with our range of Santa Maria rice.