Check out this indulgent dessert, no-bake snickers cheesecake.
- 210g digestive biscuits crumbs (McVities Digestives Original 400g 74p, RRP £1.00) (McVities Tasties Digestives 300g x2 99p, RRP £1.20) Digestive_Biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 600g cream cheese at room temperature
- 165g icing sugar
- 240g whipped cream plus extra for topping
- 6 snickers bars chopped, plus extra for topping (£2.00, RRP £10.99) Snickers_Case
- Caramel sauce for topping (optional)
Break up the digestive biscuits until you form bread crumbs. Mix the digestive biscuit crumbs and the melted butter in a bowl until the butter is absorbed. Press into the bottom of a springform cake tin. Leave to set. In a bowl mix the cream cheese until soft. Add the icing sugar and mix again. Whip the cream and add this to the bowl, leave some for the top. Chop up the Snickers and add them to the mixture, leave some for the top. Pour the mixture on top of the digestive biscuit base and freeze the cake for 2 hours or overnight. After the cake has set, let it sit out at room temperature for 20-25 minutes before taking it out. Top with the remaining whipped cream, caramel sauce (optional), and a few pieces of chopped Snickers bar. Slice and serve.