Weâ€™re currently looking for a helpful, happy and hard working assistant marketing person to join our growing team and help us provide first class relationships with our customers.
At the moment our hours are Mon-Friday 9.00â€“5.00 in our head office at S25 4JJ.
If you have online marketing experience and are looking for a role where you can make a real impact on the service we provide then we would love to hear from you!
All candidates should be able to provide evidence of theÂ right to workÂ in theÂ UK indefinitely.
Strictly no agencies
What youâ€™ll be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering direct mail campaigns to drive sales
- Managing social media (Facebook, Twitter, Uservoice, Blog, Forums etc.)
- Contributing to other projects to help the rest of the Approved Food team
- Monitor performance of mailing lists to ensure optimal performance via powerful measurement of marketing activities
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the marketing and management teams, to help them evolve their strategies
- Identify and pursue new marketing opportunities
What weâ€™re looking for in you:
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable grammar and spelling
- We want up-beat, smiley people with a can-do attitude.Â Youâ€™ll also need to be self motivated, calm under pressure and positive about change
- Relevant marketing experience.
- Highly self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented and analytical with excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to be creative
- Ability to learn and take directions, and see tasks through to completion.
- Work independently and in a team environment efficiently
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills
- Strong computer skills, experience with WordPress and Social Media
- Professional marketing qualification preferred
- Working knowledge of and interest in food e-commerce preferred
How to apply:
If you’re still interested and you believeÂ you can make a real difference at Approved Food then please send links to your CV and onlineÂ presenceÂ to email@example.com. Please include links to any of your public social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest or anything else you’d like to share.