Terms and Conditions.
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Approved Food may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current terms, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the Website.
- While Approved Food endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Approved Food shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Approved Food's control.
- Each registration is for a single user only. Approved Food does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Only one account per household is allowed, additional accounts will not qualify for discounts or other promotions. The oldest account is deemed to be the operational account.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- The Website is provided free of charge and without warranties or guarantees. While Approved Food endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Approved Food does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Information contained on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Approved Food may update or make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and Approved Food makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided on an as is basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind either express or implied. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Approved Food provides you with the Website on the basis that Approved Food excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions as to non-infringement, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms might have effect in relation to the Website.
- You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to Approved Food via the Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching Approved Food or accessed from Approved Food's data storage means by third parties unauthorised by Approved Food and may be exploited unlawfully by the said unauthorised third parties. Approved Food does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of the said unauthorised third parties.
LiabilityApproved Food, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website) and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful items that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website, or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit Approved Food's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under any applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Conditions of Use
Placing an Order
- Please check your order and make sure all the products you have ordered are exactly what you want.
- Minimum spend of £20.00 on goods before any discounts (read more)
Out of Date Food
- We specialise in selling out of date and short dated stock, the dates are put on the description of each product. We cannot refund you because of the date of a product.
- Please ensure you are aware of the dates when you put the items into your order. If a date is not stated on any product please open a ticket in 'Frequently Asked Questions' and let us know.
Refund and Returns
- If you have any queries regarding an order, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- We check the quality of all our products, if you are not happy with something which you have received, please call us on 01143599311 or open a ticket in 'Frequently Asked Questions' and we will refund you for the items which you are not happy with.
- Although we take care when packing to ensure that the products are packed securely and are all present, unfortunately mistakes are made. If you receive an order where something is missing from your order, please call us on 01143599311 or open a ticket in 'Frequently Asked Questions' and let us know and we will arrange a refund for the items.
- If you receive an order that has damaged items please could you open a ticket in 'Frequently Asked Questions' and forward us a photograph of the damaged items to help our investigations team resolve your matter swiftly.
- You have 30 days from the date of your invoice to receive a refund. A refund cannot be given after the 30 day period.
- You have 60 days from the date of your invoice to receive a credit to your Approved Food account. A credit cannot be given after the 60 day period.
- Approved Food reserves the right to cancel any order up to the point of delivery of the order and issue a full refund, possible reasons for cancellations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for our products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item. Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Approved Food reserves the right to cancel any issued discount code or promotions at any point without prior notice.
- In the event of a malfunction on an advertised promotion Approved Food reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or refuse the application of this promotion to a order.
- In any unfortunate circumstance where an item is missing or damaged within a delivered order if the value of the goods is less than £5 Approved Food can only credit or refund these items, these are unable to be reshipped.
- Approved Food reserves the right to refuse custom at any point without prior notice.
- If a address amendment has not been actioned on your profile and an order is delivered to the address confirmed on the order Approved Food reserves the right to refuse refund if the order has been delivered. If an order has been signed for in the name of the customer this will have to be raised with your local police authority.
- When looking into damages to an Approved Food order or within a Approved Food order, photographic proof or a return of goods maybe required for a credit, refund or replacement of the item or order. Without proof Approved Foods reserves the right to refuse a credit, refund or replacement of the item until evidence is provided.
- Any orders containing Alcohol these are required to be sign for by the consignee on delivery and therefore these orders are not allowed to be delivered to a secure location.
- Please do not book time off work or make special arrangements for receiving a delivery due to fluctuations of delivery times and dates. We can not offer compensation if a delivery has not arrived on time; additionally we can't offer compensation should anyone take time off work or incur other costs in order to receive the item.
- Credit added to accounts for reasons excluding missing or damaged items Approved Food reserve the right to refuse a refund on this credit.
- Delivery of a order by our contracted courier, the delivery driver is required to deliver the order to the main entrance of the building only due to our couriers Terms and Conditions. It is the delivery driver's discretion if the order is taken past this point. Please follow below link to our couriers Terms and Condition https://www.ukmail.com/information/terms-conditions
- If an order is returned to us undelivered, we can send the order out again, but you will be charged the postage fees again.
- If an order is returned to us undelivered and you do not want it to be sent out again, we will refund you for the cost of the goods, but we will not refund the postage cost. The cost of postage is a cost which the customer will incur.
- Approved Food reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this reward scheme without prior notice.
- Approved Food reserves the right to terminate any affiliate accounts without prior notice
- Approved Food reserves the right to change the amounts credited per recommendation without prior notice
- Only one referral per house hold is allowed
- Referrals may not be made from locations deemed to be contradictory to Approved Food business aims.
- Approved Food is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to this website.
- The Approved Food Recommend a Friend scheme is open to all Approved Food customers except employees (or members of their families) of Approved Food, or anyone professionally connected with this reward scheme.
- Referrals not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- By providing the email address of the friend (the referee), you (the referrer) confirm that you have the consent of the referee to provide that email address so that we may contact the referee in conjunction with this marketing promotion.
- You will be identified in the subject matter of the email to let your friend know that you initiated the sending of the email to them.
- Credits are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Participants in this reward scheme agree to take part in any publicity in connection with this promotion.
- The following order outcomes will result in referrers not receiving credits. They include canceled orders, undeliverable orders, orders to existing customers, orders to existing delivery address or fraudulent claims.
- Credits will be able to use when the referrer has over £5 of credit. Credit will be capped at £250 and no more referral credits will be issued whilst they are at the upper limit
- Affiliate credit must be manually applied to orders at the checkout.
- Affiliate credit will be awarded only when orders are placed within 3 months of the referred account being registered.