Do you have a great recipe that incorporates something you bought from Approved Food? Why not share your recipe with thousands of Approved Food readers by submitting it our blog.
Photos are an important part of our community recipes as it’s often said “we eat with our eyes first”, you only have to look at cookery books to see that in action.
Taking photos is simple as today’s mobile phones often have everything you need to get an appetising image of your tasty food. Take a shot when it comes out of the oven to capture that special moment before you tuck in.
Email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips for food photos
To show your food at it’s best, try to:
- Use natural daylight where possible as flash can be unflattering
- Get close to make sure dish ‘fill the frame’
- Keep the photo space tidy so the attention is on your food
- Use the highest quality settings on your camera
- Photographs must be saved as jpegs
- Please don’t send us any images that are over 2Mb filesize