Reservations Expired
Your item reservations have expired.

If you have popular items in your basket and stock is limited
then they may no longer be available.

Refresh your internet browser if you wish to check stock levels & extend your reservation.

Waste less, save more

Waste less, save more

Item is sold out.
Create an Alert to be notified when it's back in stock.
Just Still Spring Water 500ml
Just Still Spring Water 500ml
each:£0.49 (£1.54)

Out of Stock

Best Before:30 May 2022
Size:500ml
from £0.10 / 100ml

Description


Paper-based bottle. Plant-based cap. 100% Spring Water.
Bottle made from 54% paper and 28% plant-based plastic, totalling 82% renewable content.
All that and it's still recyclable.
The result? Less plastic in the world and reduced carbon emissions impact.
Go ahead. Judge the drink by it's bottle.

Categories


Similar Products

Product Data

Barcode853057007214
Share link:https://store.approvedfood.co.uk/?pid=392585
Social Share:
Can you find it cheaper? Tell us