Fancy making a Thai Red Curry? Try out the below recipe using our Sharwoods Thai Red Curry Cooking Sauce 400g, 2 for £1.50.
Buy sauce here >> Sharwoods_Thai_Red_Curry_Cooking_Sauce
- Sharwoods Thai Red Curry Cooking Sauce 400g, 2 for £1.50
- Chicken (Approved Food Meat for a Week Hamper, £15)
- Rice (Tilda Pure Basmati Rice 1kg, £2.50 RRP £4.00)
- Favourite vegetables – pepper, beans etc. (optional)
- Lime sliced, chopped ginger and chili (optional)
Chop up the chicken. Fry the chicken in some oil for 3 minutes, the chicken does not need to be fully cooked at this point. Add the sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked through. When you add the sauce you can add any vegetables you like. While the chicken cooks in the sauce make the rice as described on the packet. Plate up and serve with lime slices, chopped ginger and chili if you like. Serve when hot.
Most importantly, make sure the food is piping hot before eating. *Leftover curry can be frozen on the day but make sure it is fully cooled beforehand *.